Enriched Molecular Sieve Zeolite 13X Oxygen for PSA O2 Concentrator
- Standard: ISO9001
- Brand : MC
Molecular sieve 13x is the sodium form of the Type C crystal and a much larger pore opening than nthe type A crystals.It will adsorb molecules with a kinetic diameter of less than 10 angstroms and exc
1. Molecular sieve adsorption is a physical process that instead of a chemical changes. The adsorption process is reversible, called resolution or regeneration.
2. The zeolite molecular sieve has strong polarity in the crystal cavity, which reflects the adsorption selectivity of zeolite molecular sieve.
3. The size of the zeolite molecular sieve can be changed by ion exchange,
thereby changing its performance and achieving the purpose of shape selective adsorption and separation of mixtures.
4. The surface of most zeolite molecular sieves has a strong acid center, and at the same time, a strong coulomb field in the pores has a polarizing effect. These characteristics make it an excellent catalyst.
PSA oxygen generator/home oxygen concentrator.
1. Separate N2 and O2 in the material air.
2. Absorb CO2 in the air.
Any question pls contact firstname.lastname@example.org