Adsorption water balls are formulated with all natural minerals to adsorb and purify in the water, which are heated to temperatures over 650 ℃ in the stove for more than 5hours. Balls are widely used as ion exchange beds in domestic and commercial water purification, softening, etc. They are often used to adsorb the Ammonia and Fluorine to create a healthier water environment.
Activated alumina balls
bulk density (g/cm3)
specific surface (m2/g)
pore volume (cm3/g)
static adsorption capacity (RH%)
1. Catalyst for recovering sulfur in the petrochemical industry
2. Excellent defluorination agent for drinking water and for recycling alkyl-hydrocarbon in alkylbenzene production
3. Reclaiming agent for de-acidic in transformer oil, and de-arsenic agent in the Acid industry
4. Adsorbent in the production of hydrogen peroxide solution
5. Catalyst for polyhydro-ammonia by substituting silica gel with ball-shaped product
6. Desiccator and purifying agent.
25kg/bag or as require.